Hire eCommerce Experts with Unmatched Experience in the UK
Have plans to launch your online store anytime soon? Remember, simply doing that will not guarantee you success. Take a personalised approach with eCommerce experts from Plus Promotions. We understand the nitty-gritty of eCommerce website design and development, responsible for keeping online stores competitive and businesses thriving.
Hiring Plans, Promising Flexibility
Whether you are up for a dedicated Wix eCommerce specialist, a managed dedicated team of Magento eCommerce experts or an extended team of leading eCommerce experts in the UK, we are ready to supply the necessary human resources to work towards the success of your project. Tap into our tech expertise and diverse experience under the belt as per your budget and watch your online store dreams transpire into reality.
What is an eCommerce Platform & How is it Significant to Modern Businesses?
Starting price £ 20-40 per hour
An eCommerce platform, in layman’s terms, is an end-to-end software solution deployed by online retailers to administer their business. For a seller, it is no less than magic as they get to manage their virtual assets, marketing and digital sales all from one central platform.
eCommerce platforms are a lifesaver in the current world, where entrepreneurs often plan to launch their online shop from scratch or support their brick-and-mortar store. They are primarily of three distinct types:
- Headless eCommerce
As the future of retail is online, having an eCommerce store is the need of the hour. It is no longer considered a high-tech sibling of traditional brick-and-mortar retail but has entirely taken over the retail sector as a widely accepted norm. However, plenty of strenuous processes are involved in setting up one. From establishing a website to managing stocks and accepting payments, the steps are countless.
eCommerce platforms promise to simplify the process and allow the user to manage everything at once. Loaded with necessary components and plugins, they streamline the day-to-day operations for an online store to operate successfully at a cheaper rate.
Who are eCommerce Experts?
eCommerce experts in the UK and around the world are a team of specialists responsible for creating customised eCommerce web and cross-platform applications that align well with business values and preferences. Skilled in the latest eCommerce platforms, they help scaling up a business to ensure its profitability, stability and security over the years. They also extend professional solutions to resolve issues and fix bugs after finishing coding and development.
Plus Promotions is an eCommerce agency working with one such talented squad of eCommerce designers and developers. If you are seeking to hire eCommerce experts having significant exposure in delivering projects to clients from various industries, look no further. Halt at this eCommerce development company and hire our specialists to generate more sales from bespoke and scalable applications.
Following are the eCommerce platforms we enjoy expertise in:
Not confident about which is the best eCommerce platform for your online store? Figure it out from our eCommerce consultants, who all are ready to recommend the most suitable one that perfectly matches your core requirements and goals.
How do you narrow down to the best eCommerce experts in the UK? Hunt for the following skills within professionals:
- Software development skills, including design, creation and maintenance of eCommerce software.
- Must be conversant with Python, C++, Java and other programming languages. Working knowledge of CSS, SQL and HTML is the cherry on top.
- A deep understanding of UX design principles with the ability to perform front-end design and engineering.
- General SEO skills for the online store to rank high on search engine results pages.
- Adroit in common eCommerce marketing practices such as search engine marketing, social media marketing, email campaigning and mobile marketing.
- Familiar with data cleaning, a process whereby customer data is gathered, analysed and acted upon.
- Acquainted with data analytics to garner interest in featured products and services.
- Have an exhaustive knowledge of AI (Artificial Intelligence) within eCommerce besides data collection, programming, software modelling, and data analysis.
- Great communication skills to effectively convey project goals and their status to all team members.
Duties & Responsibilities of an eCommerce Expert
eCommerce website development professionals are entrusted with a wide range of responsibilities. The key ones among them are enclosed below:
- Delivering an eCommerce website that has relevant content, HD images and is easy to navigate.
- Exploring opportunities to improve conversion rates and suggesting amendments that cause an upsurge in sales volumes.
- Maintaining the compatibility of a website structure to function across diverse search engines, web browsers and mobile devices.
- Managing inventory levels besides uploading new products and updating existing ones to the website catalogue.
- Working on the virtual presence of eCommerce businesses through Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms.
- Analysing customer data and implementing marketing strategies to stay abreast of the latest industry trends.
- Leveraging the best eCommerce platform such as Magento, Shopify or WooCommerce to build and maintain online stores.
- Running virus scans and penetration testing to discover the underlying vulnerabilities and working on them to maintain a highly secure website.