Hire The Best Android App Development Company To Build Feature-Rich Android Apps
Want to shape your business ideas into a profitable Android application? Plus Promotions provides the best android app development service at reasonable costs. We are well-versed in delivering high-end business solutions on numerous technologies and frameworks.
An Overview Of Android Application Development
Starting price £ 30-50 per hour
Android OS is the fastest growing operating system in this era of smartphone devices becoming immensely popular with every single update. Today, Android development is extensively used by organizations to reach the maximum number of individuals through the Google Play Store. The Android OS is used in Google devices and other OEMs.
We excel in offering an extensive range of Android app development services that include:
- Android application consultation
- Android UI/UX design
- App testing
- Custom application development
- Android application migration
- Maintenance and support
Who Is An Android App Developer?
An Android developer is a software developer who excels in designing apps for devices that run on the Android operating system. The Android app development process involves creating software code, implementing backend services, and testing apps on mobile devices. Our skilled Android app developers are capable of developing robust, secure, dynamic, and flexible mobile apps that suit your business, keep users engaged, and boost revenue.
Responsibilities Of Our Android Application Developers
Dedicated Android developers are familiar with mobile app development and the Android ecosystem. They have familiarity with the best software development practices and popular app frameworks. Our specialists have the experience and competence to provide user-centric, competitive solutions that boost your business growth.
The responsibilities of our Android developers include:
- Conceptualize and formulate apps that are appropriate for use on all Android devices
- Write clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Monitor the performance of live applications and optimize them at the code level
- Perform multiple tests and instrumentation tests on code
- Implement measures to safeguard the users’ data
- Collaborate with UI and UX designers and Software Testers for ensuring the app is presentable and in great working condition
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks, rectify bugs, and enhance app performance
- Monitor application reviews to detect the areas for improvement
- Work with external software libraries and APIs
- Stay up to date with the newest mobile technology trends, apps, and protocols